Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Abigail - My little pot of Gold

It was Abigail's birthday today. She is truly our little pot of gold. She played outside for most of the afternoon with Jed, Mary and Luke. They put her in our baby swimming pool under the trampoline. (no water of course) It is getting warmer which has been so nice to let the kids out of the house. Grandma gave her a huge sucker for her birthday. She thoroughly enjoyed it.
Mary helped me make a cake for Abigail. She cracked her first egg today. She totally demolished the shell it was a miracle she didn't get any shells in the cake batter. She is so fun to teach. She loves to cook and she is loving her piano lessons. she is already reading music really well. I am very proud of her. She is so good with Abigail. They already are great play mates.

I can't beleive Abigail is already 1 years old. I didn't think she would be old enough to realize she was having a party for her. But She DID. We went to take the cake away from her and she had a fit. She knew it was for her. Owen gave her a slice and she didn't even eat any. It was a fun day for Abigail.

Jed is such a good big brother. He really helps with Abigail. He watched her most of the day while I tried to get the house clean.

Today Owen shingled the roof to the dog runs and I had fun playing volleyball in a womens leage that is going on right now. I enjoy it. my team won both games tonight. It is allway fun when you are winning. Now I need to get back to putting new pictures of puppies on our website.
www.kanoshlabs.com

No comments: