Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Dates To Remember for This Summer.

Yep. I am going to start running again. I haven't ran for about a year. I just plugged in my information into runners world and I have a schedule to train for the Bryce Canyon run. It is on July 18th.

Here are some dates to remember for this spring and summer.
  • April 4th and 5th: General Conference
  • April 8th - 11th: DeGraffenried Men Horse Ride
  • April 15th - 18th: Our Trip To Az. 15th, 16th at Jake and Deana's. 17th, 18th at Bill and Mindy's.
  • May 1st and 2nd: DeGraffenried Women's Retriet at Lisa's
  • May 10th: Mothers Day
  • June 19th and 20th: Summer Games
  • June 21st: Fathers Day
  • July 2nd - 4th: DeGraffenried Reunion at Palisades.
  • July 4th: DeGraffenried Reunion in Saniquin
  • July 7th - 9th: Andersen Reunion at Palisades.
  • July 9th - 11th: Freeman Reunion in Meadow
  • July 18th: Bryce Canyon 1/2 Marathon

No comments: