Wednesday, January 21, 2009


For the last couple of days I have been so sick. I haven't had fever and chills like this for a long time. I was fevering so high that in the middle of the night I was panicked to go get my dream printed off. I was dreaming of some mechanical box and I had to print off its details before I forgot it. I even got up and came into the computer to print it off. I stood hear looking at the computer thinking "I can't print that off." I took another 800 mg of Ibuprofen and curled up on the couch trying to not think of the pounding headache and and sweats and chills and the dumb mechanical black box. It was horrible. a day later I was able to think a little and went down stairs and asked Diana what I had. by then it was into my neck and glands. she was pretty sure I had strep. The next day the doctor at the Kanosh clinic confirmed Diana's diagnoses. I feel so much better and so far no one has picked up the strep. (knock on wood) While I was in bed Jed and Mary where so good taking care of the younger two kids. They even brought me breakfast in bed. Cold Pancakes from the day before. They are so thoughtful. They have very obeying and good spirits. I love them so much. They are such a blessing to Owen and Me. I love them so much and the everyday things they do are so fun and funny sometimes. Life is Good!!

3 comments:

Owen & Jenell Family said...

just trying out the comment section on my own blog

Anny said...

Hey Jenell I need those pictures of Victoria and Luke they are so cute. :) I'm glad you're feeling better. Oh, and I found a blog you might like. http://www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com/

jakeanddeana said...

Glad you are feeling better! Your kids making food for you is so sweet! Good job on all your pics, call me and I will walk you through how to put the music on!