Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trip to Arizona


I forgot to take my camera on our trip down to Arizona. We went for a week end and visited Jake, Deana and their family and Bill, Mindy and their family. We had a great time. We love to see family and cousins. We took Bell our old mama dog down. We got her spade at Jake's clinic then we took her to Bills family. We gave her to Bill and the family. Bell is in dog heaven there. Bill has a pool and Bell absolutely loves it. She is walking everyday with the family and is being loved like crazy. Here are some pictures that Bill sent.



Daniel my brother is on his mission to Brazil. Here is a family that he taught the gospel to.These are pictures of them at their baptism. They look so happy. I am so glad the gospel of Jesus Christ can bring such light and happiness into families. I am so proud of Daniel. He such a good example to my kids. Last Sunday Luke gave the prayer in Primary. He is now three and is starting to say his prayers on his own. He got up there and I didn't help him at all. He blessed uncle Daniel on his mission about three times. He then blessed his cousin Colton on his mission about three times. It was really cute.

1 comment:

RhubarbLady said...

Cousin Trisha here-how old is Bell? Our dog Tasha is half Great Pyrenees and half Golden Retriever and she'll be 13 years old if she makes it to July. Our Newfoundland mix, Strider, is 9 and 1/2 years old. I just wonder how long they'll keep going. I'm glad Bell is so happy-ours act happy and content so I guess we're doing okay.