Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pammy was Stunning


We just got home from seeing Pammy's performance with LD Singers. They were really good. But Pammy is stunning. She was so beautiful. Your eye just naturally went to her. She is beautiful inside as well as out. It was fun to see her and watch her personality shine.

We will never sit of the front row again.out of the five of us three of us had to get up and be part of the show.

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. Before the show two of the LD Singers(not Pam) came up and asked if Hailey and I would walk across the stage for one of their songs. We had no way out because she asked right as they were starting the program. well about half way through here came a girl to get us, but no, of all people they went to Ed and grabbed him to go up on stage. I was laughing even before he got up on stage. I looked over at Pam/Grandma and she was just sitting there shaking with tears rolling down her cheek and then I turned and on the other side Owen was laughing he couldn't even look up at Ed/Dad. Hailey and I was laughing so hard we had tears rolling down our faces. then the LD singers and Ed started singing "WE ARE the Champions" and Ed was up there waving his hands back and forth above his head. I couldn't look after that. I was crying I was laughing so hard. It took the whole next song to get us to stop laughing. I couldn't look at Ed. He handled it so So good. He must love Pammy a ton to get up there. It was great.

Then yes they came and got Hailey and I to walk across the stage. We were suppose to be flirting. we waved hi and walked very fast across the stage.

Owen kept on leaning over and saying "I can't believe Pammy is related to me." She is so good on stage. We were very impressed.

Well Abigail is crying and Owen started a Doris Day movie without me. (that's a first)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi from down the street (lane)! I didn't know you guys bred dogs, that's pretty cool. Cute blog and cute kids!